Vision: All children are confident, competent and successful mathematicians.
Aims: The London South West Maths Hub exists to raise the attainment and improve the provision of all children and young people in mathematics by:
- Mathematical knowledge
- Pedagogical understanding
The London South West Maths Hub, led by two Outstanding Schools (Belleville and Chesterton) and in partnership with a Local Authority(Wandsworth), will work alongside neighbouring schools, colleges, universities, CPD providers, maths experts and employers to create a community in which school leaders, teachers and support staff can learn from each other through the key values of professional development, observation, mentoring, coaching, practice, collaboration, research, reflection and sharing - with the common aim to improve maths learning at all levels of education.
Working with strategic partners, the London South West Maths Hub will provide:
- Professional development opportunities for teachers and support staff
- Leadership development opportunities for maths subject leaders
- Support networks for teachers and support staff at any level
- Opportunities to participate in action research studies
Hub Lead: James Berry (email@example.com)
Hub Lead: Michelle Hayfron (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hub Administrator: Lesley Dibbens (email@example.com)